The OLIve-WP Academic Track aims to create the space for students to explore new topics and themes, develop critical thinking skills, and learn new analytical and theoretical approaches. Designed for those who are planning to apply for a higher education program, either in Hungary or abroad, the track helps students develop the skills needed to apply for a BA or MA.
Students in the Academic Track have at least upper-intermediate English and plan to apply to a Bachelors or Masters program within the next two years.
Courses on offer:
- Topic based courses on ‘Society & Culture’, ‘Politics & Policy’ and ‘History’
- Academic skills research and writing
- Academic seminar on topics such as international policy making, environmental justice, the body, globalisation, media, social movements etc.
- Academic English language class
- Discipline specific instruction for advanced students in social sciences and humanities, economics and business, mathematics and others